Sunday, November 20, 2011

Laundry Room

I knew we were going to buy this house the second I saw the laundry room. It was HUGE and although I couldn't let on that I was too excited, it came with a RED front loading washer/dryer set! It wasn't until we saw the house a second time that we noticed the stub out to install a sink. Yep, this was definitely the house for me! The huge potential for awesomeness made the laundry room make-over number one on my priority list, so the first vacation Dan got I put him straight to work.

laundry before

He did an amazing job! After countless hours on pinterest and houzz.com perusing laundry rooms, I knew just what I wanted. Thanks to a handy hubby (and no less than 6 trips to Lowe's and Home Depot) here is the new and improved laundry room!

laundry after

We added a counter top over the washer and dryer to give me a folding area. The sink base and counter tops came from Lowe's. The stainless sink and faucet are from Home Depot. The glass canister and rug are from Target. (I have plans for a row of pictures over the sink cabinet, but I'm just looking for the right ones.)

No comments:

Post a Comment